- Above rail air coolers are ideal for medium to large capacity high temperature food processing rooms (above 35° F. where clean ability is critical), and are fully cleanable with removable sidepans. Above rail units are not suitable for room temperatures below 35° F.; standard diameter aluminum propeller fans 20”, 24”, or 30”.
- Fully Cleanable with Removable Side Panels
- Ideal for High Temperature (above 35° F) Food Processing Rooms
- Capacities up to 33 Tons (116 kW)
- Airflow up to 15,500 CFM (7,300 L/s)
- Vertical Up Air Discharge
- 50 or 60 Hz Operation
- Ammonia, Freon, or Glycol Refrigerants
- Direct Expansion, Liquid Overfeed, or Gravity Flooded Circuiting
- Air, Water, or Hot Gas Defrost (down to 35° F Room Temperature)
- 20, 24, or 30 inch Diameter Aluminum Propeller Fans
- TEAO Fan Motors with Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet
- Aluminum or Copper Tubes, with Aluminum Fins
- All Units Shipped Upright with Easy-to-Remove Shipping Legs
- Stainless Steel Tubes with Aluminum Fins
- Stainless Steel Tubes with Stainless Steel Fins
- All Aluminum, or All Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Dielectric Flange Union Connections for Ammonia
- Insulated Drainpan
- UL Listed Industrial Control Panels
- Fully Cleanable with Removable Side Panels.
- Ideal for High Temperature (above 35° F) Food Processing Rooms where Clean ability is Critical.
- Medium to Large Capacity for High Temperatures.
- NOT suitable for room temperatures below 35° F.