click to enlarge
- Wide range of models and capacities.
- Corrosion resistant construction – Mill galvanized housing, plated steel fan guards, aluminum (3/4 and 1 Hp) or galvanized steel (2 Hp) fan blades. Low speed, fully guarded fans for quiet operation.
- Built-in lifting eyes, and easy-to-install legs, make rigging and installation fast.
- Compartmented fans to prevent short circuiting of air during fan cycling.
- Units designed for efficient fan cycle control, and multi-circuiting.
- Versatile cabinet design for vertical or horizontal airflow.
- Condenser coil is made of 1/2″ dia seamless copper tubes,and high efficiency aluminum plate-type fins, with selfspacing collars.
- Exclusive Colmac “Full Floating Core” coil support system eliminates tubesheet leaks by shifting support of the coil core from tubes to fins. Special “Wear Guards” allow expansion and contraction of fins and tubes without chafing or wearing of tubes, or fins.
- Heavy duty rigid foot-mounted direct drive fan motors with moisture protected rainshields (slingers) are internally protected single or three phase on models 62 thru 384 (3/4 Hp), internally protected three phase only on models 119 thru 1271 (1 Hp), and three phase externally protected only on models 1425 thru 1625 (2 Hp). Motors are rated for 150°F maximum air temperature over the motor.
- Weatherproof electrical enclosure features single point field wiring, and is easily accessible for fast installation.
- Copper fins, or special fin coatings for corrosion resistance.
- Stainless or galvanized steel fan blades.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Multiple circuits for multiple compressor systems.
- Subcooler coil for liquid subcooling.
- Factory mounted and piped liquid receiver.
- Factory mounted and wired fused disconnect.
- Factory wired low-ambient head pressure control.
- Customer specified control systems.
- HAC model – Small Air Cooled Condensers
- Heavy Duty CCV / CCVA product line.