- Industrial coolers (high profile) are designed for very large capacity low, medium, or high cold storage; low temperature cold storage warehouses; grocery distribution warehouses (standard or penthouse arrangement); blast freezing tunnels (45° or 90° down discharge); fruit and/or vegetable processing or storage (facilities where cleanability is not critical), and controlled atmosphere fruit/vegetable storage. Units with high velocity air are used in spaces well below freezing, or where moisture carry-over can be tolerated. VFD compatible motors; standard diameter cast aluminum propeller fans 30”, 36”, 42”, or 48”.
- Capacities up to 95 Tons (330 kW)
- Airflow up to 147,000 CFM (68,700 L/s)
- Drawthrough Configuration with Horizontal Air Discharge
- 50 or 60 Hz Operation
- Ammonia, Freon, or Glycol Refrigerants
- Direct Expansion, Liquid Overfeed, or Gravity Flooded Circuiting
- Air, Water, Hot Gas, or Electric Defrost
- 30, 36, or 42 inch Diameter Cast Aluminum Propeller Fans
- Severe Duty TEFC Fan Motors (Overload Protection by Others)
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet
- Aluminum or Copper Tubes, with Aluminum Fins
- All Units Shipped Upright with Easy-to-Remove Shipping Legs
- 45° Down, and 90° Down (Penthouse) Fan Section
- Long Airthrow Adapters (Air Straighteners)
- Premium Efficiency, and VFD Compatible Fan Motors
- Steel Fan Blades
- Stainless Steel Tubes with Aluminum Fins
- Stainless Steel Tubes with Stainless Steel Fins
- All Aluminum, or All Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Dielectric Flange Union Connections for Ammonia
- Insulated Drainpan
- UL Listed Industrial Control Panels
- Very Large Capacity Low, Medium, or High Temperature Cold Storage.
- Low Temperature Cold Storage Warehouses.
- Grocery Distribution Warehouses (Standard or Penthouse Arrangement).
- Blast Freezing Tunnels (45° or 90° Down Discharge).
- Fruit and/or Vegetable Processing or Storage where Cleanability is NOT Critical.
Controlled Atmosphere Fruit and Vegetable Storage.